Information We Collect
When you visit our website, we may collect certain personal information from you, including:
- Your name
- Contact information such as email address and phone number
- Demographic information such as zip code, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We may also collect non-personal information, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, and the domain name from which you accessed our site. This information is used to analyze trends, administer our website, track users' movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- Providing you with the products and services you request
- Internal record keeping
- Improving our website and services
- Sending promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting
- Contacting you for market research purposes
- Customizing the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have implemented suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any personal information about you.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.