We may amend these terms from time to time. It is your responsibility to review them periodically for updates.
1. Intellectual Property Rights
The content, design, and structure of this website are protected by intellectual property laws. All intellectual property rights belong to lasatlantiscasino.click or its licensors. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or republish any content from this website without our prior written consent.
Trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on this website are registered and unregistered marks of lasatlantiscasino.click or third parties. Use of these marks without our permission is strictly prohibited.
- You may view, print, and download content for personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may not remove any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials.
2. User Responsibilities
When using our website, you agree to:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Provide accurate and up-to-date information.
- Not use our website for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose.
- Not interfere with the proper working of our website.
- Not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of our website.
- Not upload or transmit any malicious code or viruses that may harm our website or its users.
3. Limitation of Liability
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information on our website. However, we make no warranties or representations about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of the information contained on this website.
- We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising from the use or inability to use our website.
- We shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by viruses, hacking, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment or data due to your use of our website.
- We shall not be liable for any content posted by users or third parties on our website.